- Manganese helps your body utilize several key nutrients such as biotin, thiamin, ascorbic acid, and choline.
- Manganese keeps your bones strong and healthy.
- Manganese helps your body synthesize fatty acids and cholesterol.
- Manganese helps maintain normal blood sugar levels.
- Manganese promotes optimal function of your thyroid gland.
- Manganese maintains the health of your nerves.
- Manganese protects your cells from free-radical damage.
Why is Manganese an important nutrient?
Who needs foods high in Manganese?
Which foods are rich in Manganese?
What is the Recommended Daily Intake of Manganese?
Manganese can help prevent or help treat many health conditions or diseases